The Broader Perspectives in Older Peoples Mental Health Symposium is being held on Friday the 3rd of November 2017 at the Highland Heritage Estate.
For further information and ticket sales please click on the link below to visit the event page at eventbrite.com.au:
2017 Broader Perspectives in Older Peoples Mental Health Symposium
- Carrie Hayter: I am a friend of Dorothy - Creating Inclusive Services with Older Lesbians
- Staff Training for the Care of People with Dementia: The US and Australian Experience
- Margaret Flynn - Staying Put or Leaving Home
- Sid Williams - Dementia Concepts - Elephants and Blind Men
- Roderick McKAY - Professional and Service Transitions: The Ageing population