A one day conference in honour of the first Chair of the FPOA, Professor John Snowdon, on the eve of his retirement.
Psychogeriatrics In Perspective: Past Present And Future, Friday 27th April 2018, 8.30 am to 4.00 pm.
- Ian Rawson - Responding to the needs of LGBTI people
- Sofia Venuti - The Effects of an Integrated Cognitive & Sensory Program and People with Dementia in a Residential Aged Care Setting: A Pilot Study
- Jacquie Bowles - Mood Management Clinic
- Raichel Green - Older Persons Peer Worker Project
- Carrie Hayter: I am a friend of Dorothy - Creating Inclusive Services with Older Lesbians
- Staff Training for the Care of People with Dementia: The US and Australian Experience
- Margaret Flynn - Staying Put or Leaving Home
- Sid Williams - Dementia Concepts - Elephants and Blind Men
- Roderick McKAY - Professional and Service Transitions: The Ageing population